Saturday, June 27

Play Day Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the play day! Yay! It's going to be SO fun, I cannot wait!!!!!! Crissie came over for her birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CRISSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) hehe! And then we went shopping for hats at famr and fleet. I got a tan hat and it looks snazzy!
I'm hoping to play with Eddie later today if it doesn't rain. It's pretty nice out! =-) My sister and I rode this morning. It felt good to be riding again! We walked around in the outdoor, stood on the pedestal, almost trotted and swung on from the ground (well almost the ground, from the tire) and I used my new lead line I got yesterday. We went to Y Knot Rope Tack yesterday and got Crissie her purple finesse reins and I got a 14ft. line for Eddie. I love it!!!!!
We had a great play session last night. We played at liberty and he straddled the barrel at liberty and bowed, and did amazing circles. I would say a Level 3/4 quality!


~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...