Thursday, June 25

More Heat ~ But a Fun Bath

This afternoon was so fun! It's a bit cooler today, not as bad as the past three days, but it's still hot. So I decided to give Eddie a bath because he was sweaty. I just did it in the dry lot because I was home alone and it gave Eddie's feet a chance to soak up the water/mud.
So yeah, I was hosing Eddie off and I let the little boys (ponies) inside to get some shade by the stalls. Well Scout comes and stands right by me as I'm spraying Eddie off. "Ok, Scout, I get the picture!" I hosed him off too at liberty. He loved it! But then Eddie would get jealous so he would bite Scout. Well I had a hose - mwahahah! I squirted him in the face and he didn't do anything! He was like, "Yeah, AND! It's just water!" So I squirted him harder and he stopped biting Scout. Meanwhile Diesel is rolling/grazing with his head stuck through the fence. I went between Eddie and Scout and hosed Scout off for a few moments, then I hosed Eddie off. It was so cute! Well I let Eddie go with the ponies and he went and rolled. Then he got up and started chasing them! Bad big pony! So I went in the outdoor, swelled myself up and yelled, "Eddie!!! Get back in the barn!!!!!!!!" I kid you not, he looked at me after pushing Diesel around, thought for a second and went back in the barn! lol!!! I guess my energy worked! So I closed the gate so the little boys could have the outdoor and Eddie was looking at me like, "Sorry mom!" I chuckled and itched him a little. He liked that! Then the little boys rolled at the same time and it was hilarious!

Funny ponies!!!

(check out http://gaurdianofmyheart.blogspot.com/ for my daily bible verse, they will be on there from now on)


~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...