Friday, May 22

~Today~

Be sure to scroll down and see my post from earlier this morning! =-)
Today I played with Eddie out in the pasture On Line and man did he have a lot of energy! We did canter transitions and trotting change of directions. During the COD's we did the simple lead changes, trot through the change and go back to the canter. Yeehaw!!!
We jumped over things, trotting over things, and I generally worked on my send. Big send, and a fast 2/3/4 phase. That REALLY helped! All I had to do was point and he would be gone! lol!

I groomed Diesel in the afternoon and he did good. I got to hold ALL of his feet! Yay! We're really making progress!

And finally I rode Scout around every now and then throughout the day. He did really good, and it felt good to be riding again. I think I've ridden every day this week. YAY! It was really windy, so I didn't want to push it with Eddie (riding him wise) but we're getting there!

Colossians 3:23
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.


Lea & Eddoe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...