Sunday, May 24

Jigs & Bugs & Parties - OH MY!

Two days ago I played with Jigs at Flannery and it was awesome! We worked on everything, Patterns, and lots of other stuff. I'm so tired right now...
I played with Eddie when I got back and there were SO many mosquitoes! So we just played at liberty in the paddock. Basic Level 2 games, just as a refresher.
Then on Sunday we had my sister's party. Don't even ask.... It was way too hectic and crazy! But it was nice to go off for a little bit and just get away from all the chit-chat. =-) But it was kind of cool. My daily devotional's word yesterday was, enthusiasm and talked about what keeps you from sharing God's word and how not to loose your enthusiam towards God. I knew what kept me from it was my shyness. So I really worked on being a shining light to people and being Jesus' disciple. It felt great!
Now today, the horses are going to get trimmed and 11am. So we're going to do Diesel, Eddie, my mom and I are going to leave for Flannery to catch Jigs, then Mike will do Scout and then he'll come out to Flannery to do Jigs. hehe, crazy! lol!
So I'll write to you tonight, telling how it goes.
TTYL!

Matthew 13:20-21
20 But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...