Thursday, April 23

It's been a very busy past three days...

WELL NOW! I haven't been on here for quite a while. I miss it! =-)
Alrighty, well on Tuesday we stayed home from hallstrom. I was sick and plus the horses' hooves were getting trimmed. At noon on Tuesday we were called by the Humane Society and they were out by our pony. We headed out there to meet them. Pony came running to meet me! He was so adorable! I fed him and he was trusting me a lot more. The ladies from the HS said that we'll be able to get him soon. She said something about bringing 'cowboy bob.' I internally groaned... I knew I could catch him myself... She said she also wanted to film it, like a documentary. I knew it was getting too big. We just need to get him home! Then Mike came when we got home. Eddie did so good! We did them in their stalls because it was raining. Mike had his green string, how cool! =-D
Alright, then on Wednesday dad was home so we worked on pony's stall. It looks so good! We went out to see pony again and he was very friendly. I love him! Here's a picture of him:

Then today we went to see him again!
LOOK!!!!!!! HE LET ME PET HIM!!!!!!!! Finally a join up! I rubbed his cheek too. Sorry 'cowboy bob,' I'm doing it MY way!!!!!!!! Bummer! It reminds me of a song...
"There is a trail less traveled, there is a better way. I'll take the trail less traveled, there is another way. Watch their bodies, listen to them, language is in every movement. If you don't force, there is no resistance. Willing hearts will go the distance. Strength lies in a gentle hand."
I'm so excited for the day we bring him home! We have until the end of April...
I played with Eddie today too. We have come so far! Our anniversary was on Tuesday. 2 whole years!!! I can't express how amazing our sessions are! Every time I play with him there's a wholenother level of relationship there. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EDDIE!!!!
We also had one of the most peaceful sessions last night. It was dusk and the sun was setting behind the round pen. I was playing music in the background and we were playing online in the round pen. All I can say is that it felt like true unity. My idea was his and it felt effortless. It was warm, beautiful outside, and it felt like I was in Ocala. I can't wait to do it again tonight. Hopefully the clouds will clear up. I would assess more, but I really don't care right now. In Eddie's eyes I'm a Level 3 graduate. And that's all that matters.
I'm so....amazed, baffled, excited, right now. Life is good, God is good.
Savvy on.
Lea & Eddie
I'll post pics later. I guess I should finish school...

3 comments:

Randa said...

Cool! You're getting a new pony!! :-) That is so exciting! Best of luck,
~Randa~ & ~Briz~

Randa said...

Oh, what are you guys planning on naming him? Savvy would be a cool/funny name. lol.
~Randa~ & ~Briz~

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Randa! I don't know, we're still trying to figure it out. It changes daily... ;-)
I can't wait until he come home!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...