Monday, April 20

Horse Fair & Rain & Extroverts

The Midwest Horse Fair was so much fun!!! Crissie came with us and we walked around the big vendor halls. We all bought something (I didn't because I'm saving up for the Cradle Bridle) but it was so fun! I had a stuffy nose and a cough, but who cares! It's the MWHF!!!! We stopped by the Horse First booth and Farrah Green was there. She was really nice and it would be awesome to audit one of her clinics. Fran was there too with Farrah, so we got to meet her. I wasn't feeling too hot, so I wasn't that talkative, but she was nice too! We stopped at a cheese store and my mom bought me cow mug, it's really cute. It was a very fun day out and I can't wait until next year's MWHF!!!
On Sunday it rained allllllll day. I felt super crummy and we basically just sat on the couch all day. The horses were cranky because they stood in their stalls all day (their choice) well actually I take that back, they did go out in the rain for a while. Silly boys! Yes, we watched these long segments on the water levels around the world and how this place is running out and this place is drowning and so on... What a waste of time, I should have been reading the Bible all day! ;-)
Today it was partly cloudy and windy - straight from the weatherman. I played with Eddie this morning. He had a lot of energy and was quite extroverted. We trotted (sometimes cantered) over the cavaletties, did a very fun weave pattern in a circle, jumped over lots of stuff, and played 'put your nose on.... THAT!' It was fun and he was lickin and a chewin by the time we were done. I'm hoping to go out and play with him again later, but I don't want to push it since I'm sick. Oh well, I probably will anyway once I'm done with Math.
Here are pictures from Saturday:
The Alliant Energy Center!
The Texas Thunder!
BIG ponies!
Allison on the left, Crissie in the middle, and me on the right!
Crissie and my mom!
Savvy on!
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...