Thursday, April 16

Awesome Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was amazing! This morning I played with Eddie in the round pen. We did a ton of zone 5 driving and lots of liberty. I can't even begin to explain all we did, but it was... astounding...
We used the two reins with the 45 foot line and we went sideways, did the circling game with them, jumped over stuff, backed up and did FQ and HQ yields.
At liberty we did a bit of zone 5 driving. We walked around with me in Z5 and he did really good. We did circling game (he has become so light with that and actually goes for a lap or two) and we went sideways and did stick to me at the canter and trot. AH! *happy dance*
It was so amazing!
Then this afternoon my sister and I played with the ponies again in the RP. I did everything that I did earlier and he blew my socks off. *Sigh* SO HAPPY!
I'm so thrilled that we're doing Level 3 {SOLID} things now. (On the ground) But our freestyle will come. I have all the time in the world and hey, I'm only 14! If it takes a couple years to get to a solid Level 2 freestlye, I'm fine with that. We've only been doing Parelli for a year and a half.
ECSTATIC!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...