Wednesday, April 15

Amazing Level 3 Day!

Today was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! The past few days it's been yucky and rainy and windy, but today it was beautiful out!
First I went out and I groomed Eddie. Then my sister came out and we went for a walk around our property. We went behind the pasture, on the muck heap, through the orchard and in the alfalfa field. It was a lot of fun! He hardly had any thresholds and he was very calm too. We went in the round pen and my sister and I played with the horses at liberty together. Eddie chased Scout a few times, but he did come back to me! :-D
After lunch I went back out and Eddie and I had an AMAZING Level 3 session!!!!!!!!!!!! It could have been our Level 3 online audition if I had a trailer. But anyway, we did zone 5 driving through the weave, we jumped over the cavaletties (they were stacked) and we did some sideways over a pole towards me and away from me. It was so awesome! We did canter/trot stick to me and he did great with that too.
We went in the round pen to go to play at liberty. He did awesome again! We did the figure eight at the trot, zone 5 driving at liberty and he trotted a full circle too. Which he usually doesn't do.
YAY!!!!!!!!!
Our Online & Liberty has gotten so amazing. I hopped on for a few minutes too but we just grazed. *sigh* I'm glad Mike is coming out on Tuesday to help us with that. I want to start riding again!
Here are pictures from today!
Standing on the pedestal!
Walking by the orchard.
Hanging out at the south end behind the pasture.
Scout sleeping!!! He was so cute!!!!!!!!
Chillin with my boyfriend.... ;-) "She likes me for my boday" -Eddie *says in a TowMater voice from Cars*
Sleepy pony, longing to go for another walk!

Videos later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...