Friday, February 6

Whoo-ee! What a day!

It was so warm out!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
And something else................ The Levels Pathways came out on the forum! I printed it off immediately and read through it. I was so excited when I saw that you only had to do online to get your red string, but I was even more excited to see that you had to do online and freestyle to get your blue string! YES! So I'm very happy.
Well this morning we did a TON. We played over the cavaletiis, jumped the barrels, went for a walk in the pasture around the fence and then we went in the outdoor and played at liberty. He was amazing! He followed me and we played with stick to me, sideways towards and away and then I got on bareback and bridleless. We walked around a little and sidewaysed. I was so happy and proud of him! We went back online and went for a walk around the outside of the pasture. He was very focused on me and didn't care that Scout was on the other side of the property! Herd of two! Yay!
Then this afternoon after we got back from shopping I went out and did the Online self-assessment (with my sister's help) and checked things off that we had accomplished. We had multiple things in Level 4. He was so good!
This weekend I'm going to tape my Level 1 Audition and then send it in! Yay! Then in about a month I'll tape Level 2. I'm so excited! I'm not a goal-oriented person, but this is just plain awesome. How can you not be excited?

Sincerely Natural,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...