Saturday, February 14

Snow?!?!?!?

Well last night we got about an inch of snow, so everything looked pretty and clean!
We had more 45 foot line fun today! He had no energy today, so we just did a lot of random things. A lot of zone 5 driving, which was fun because he would trot when I brought my life up. Ooooh! The best part?!?!?!?!? Scout was gone the entire time! Allison took him for a walk around the property and the entire time Eddie couldn't see him. I was so happy, he looked to me for companionship! I love you Eddie!
Then we went out to find Scout and we walked around the property for about 15 minutes.
We went back inside after that and rode around.
He had an attitude about it! =-) But I matched his energy and then he was like, "Okay... fine... we can walk around!"
But it was fun and I was so tired afterwards because of all the stuff we did.
Well, ttyl!

~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...