Friday, February 13

It's Our Time

We filmed our audition today! It went SO well!
I'll definitely put a video of it on here once I have it uploaded onto the computer. Crissie??? She has to bring the software. Oh well, patience is a good lesson to learn. ;-)
But yeah, Eddie was amazing! We did all our compulsories (they are tattoed onto the back of my hand with permanent marker) and then I looked at my hand, and I had finished everything! We still had a few minutes left too! So we did some sideways without a fence and with barrels and we also did somce circling. My mom kept pressing me to do go out and do things better, but once Keri told me about the FAQ, I was glad I didn't It said it couldn't be 'choppy'. It had to be one long video. Whew! Glad I knew that! I'm really happy with it. I really think it showcases our bond and my relaxed attitude. For example, he knocked over a barrel during the figure eight pattern, but in the end we ended up sidewaysing over it. So it worked out swimmingly! ;-)
Oooh, and our February Savvy Times came today. YAY! I can't wait to read it!

~Lea & Eddie~
Soon to be Level 1 assessees

3 comments:

coc_parelli said...

Good for you guys! Sounds like you were very savvy! Can't wait to see it!

Savvy Out,
Olivia, Cocoa, and Dixie

Lea and Eddie said...

Yeah, I can't wait until I get the software toooo download it. It's going to be fun!

Aleesha said...

I got my savvy times too!
Aleesha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...