Thursday, January 29

Yesterday & Today

Yay! This is my 101 post! =-D
Yesterday was BUSY! We groomed the boys in the morning and they were so warm and sleepy. Then in the afternoon Mike came to do their feet. (yes I do have pictures!)
They were such good little boys! Eddie stood perfectly and Scout only reared once. It was cold. =-/ So while Scout was having his feet done I played with Eddie. He was amazing!
We did a ton of sideways towards and he got that really fast. He had a little of a hard time doing it to the left, but that's ok. Then we went in the round pen and did it some more in there and did the games. I was so proud of him! I can't wait until we can assess! Red string (maybe blue) here we come!!! Oh, Mike also said that either Helen Topp could come out here and assess us in June or we could bring a tape for her to watch at the clinic. Maybe by then I could get my blue string too. It's not far off!!!
~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...