Saturday, January 24

Awesome Day!

Well today it was cold (10) but we had a GREAT time! First my sister and I took the horses out for a walk around our property. Eddie really enjoyed it and then we groomed them in the corncrib.
This afternoon I went out to play with Eddie and I decided to play with Scout too. So we (all three of us) went into the outdoor and played with games 1, 4, 5, 6 & 7. They both did VERY well and only once (or twice) Eddie wanted to bite Scout and chase him around for fun. But I got his attention (with a bigger phase) and all was well. Then I let Scout go and I played with Eddie out in the pasture. It was fun, because I was listening to music on my ipod, while I was playing with him. This happy/groovy song came on and we trotted sideways. I got in this little groove with the tune and it helped me have more fun so Eddie could have more fun.
I've also been trying to get back in the groove of riding again. I got on today and just did little things like sideways, pushing passenger, lateral flexion. It's funny, right when I think I'm finishing up my Level 2 riding we go back and we have a level 1 week. Oh well, it will be spring soon. I can't wait for warm weather!

Keep it Natural,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...