Saturday, January 17

Yay! We got to play!

Well the past three days it has been bitterly cold. Negatives, Negatives, Negatives, and more negatives! So Eddie has a TON of energy. I took him out in the pasture and we did fast figure eights and he had a lot of fun doing those. I wish I had, had a camera on me, he did these amazing roll backs and rears and he was so pretty!!! =-D Then we went for a long canter along the west end and he thought that was a blast. Then we worked on out trotting sideways. But the best part?!?!?!? We did the "Walk the Line" puzzle and we did it at the canter. He did an amazing lead change during the change of direction. He was awesome!!! I gave him a carrot after that. I was so happy!
I can't wait for the future!

Lea & Eddie
Partners for Life

1 comment:

Randa said...

Sounds like you guys are having FUN!! What is the Walk The Line puzzle? I've never heard of it.

Savvy On,
~Randa~ & ~Brizzee~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...