Sunday, January 18

Energy Much?

After I talked with Keri today (which was a blast) I went outside and played with Eddie. We trotted over some cavaleties, cantered around A LOT and did a big obstacle course from zone 5 with one rein. He had a great time and he had a lot of energy. I did the S pattern again, but he looked a little sore going to his left. So I didn't push it, we only did a trot. Ooooh! I also brought him in the paddock and worked on mounting. He had a ton of energy, but I was proud of him because he let me sit on him and we just did friendly game with that. It's funny, even though we're working on Level 2 stuff in freestyle/finesse, we still totally have out Level 1/pre level 1 days. Deal with the horse that shows up.
I've got all the time in the world! =-D
I was thinking about the future today. I was wondering if the Parelli's would ever make a Midwest Center. I'm REALLY hoping that they do! That would take such a worry off my shoulders. Because then I wouldn't have to trailer Eddie that far from here and I would be close to home and it would be ten times better then going to CO. Although I still do want to see the ISC. Well we'll just wait to see what happens...

Naturally,
Lea & Eddie
Partners for Life

1 comment:

Aleesha said...

Hi,
I wish they would have a Parelli Midwest Center too!!!! It would be less stressful for Horses and Human!!!
All the best Aleesha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...