Monday, December 22

!!!!Stupid Cold!!!!

Yesterday was... let me put it this way, it felt like we were in Siberia. 0 degrees tops and a wind chill of -35. We had to keep the horses locked up for the whole day because of the FREEEEEZING weather. So all that occupied my day was lounging about in a heating blanket watching movies. I think we watched three total.
Today it is pretty good out. It's sunny, there is a soft breeze and the temperature is around 5. Which feels tropical! So the one day I could play with Eddie I feel miserable! My nose is stuffy, I feel yucky and my throat hurts. All that I'm going to do today is watch all the parelli I can and go on the Internet. I went out about 20 minutes ago and cleaned Eddie's stall and almost got on over his blanket while he was by the fence. Then he walked away and I pouted.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be warmer and I hope I feel better by then.

Stayin' warm,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...