Tuesday, November 25

Look, I'm going to be 'naughty...'

That was Eddie's saying today. We started out playing a little circling game and he was ok for a few laps. Then he would stop, not want to move, then take off bucking for fun. It was hilarious! So I took the hint, and we did lllloooonnnngggg point to point. It was fun, because I was in zone 5 and we would trot, stop, walk, back up and he was so intent on me and the task. Then we did some sideways around barrels and he even sidewaysed towards me. I was so proud of him! He got showered with carrots after that. Here are a few pictures of his cute little face!But before that we went to Edward's Apple Orchard up in Garden Praire and got amazing apple cider donuts. YUM! Then on the way home we passed these adorable ponies and we had to stop. Here's a picture of them:Oh, and also before we left for the apple orchard, I rode. Eddie had major 'druthers' to the gate, so we rode by it A LOT and then he was fine. He He, I wore my jodpurs and it was fun. I can't remember the last time I wore those. But he was great. Every day we're having more and more fun!

Savvy days,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...