Friday, November 7

Catch me if you can!

Today I played with Eddie on the ground then on his back. Ok, well first I want to tell you a little story...
So it is uber muddy right now so I took Eddie through the outdoor into the pasture, instead of going through the muddy dry(now wet) lot. I had the 12 foot line on him and I undid it so I could put the 22 on him. Well I coiled it up and hung it on the fence, I looked at him and instantly saw him get an evil look in his eye. He shook his head and galloped off. HOW INTERESTING! I took a breath, new it wasn't personal, he just wanted to play, and I ignored him. I checked out this pile of hay, that pile of hay, I was so interested in this barrel (hehe) and all the while he was cantering back and forth on the north line like, "Ha Ha! You can't catch me! Watch me buck and do slide stops!" I was laughing so hard. After about a few moments he turned around, licked his lips and sighed. Like, "Ok, now I'm good!" He walked over to me, thank you very much, I snapped the 22 line on and we continued our play session! Oh, one other thing he did great was trotting sideways without a fence. I was so proud of him!
I just thought that was the best thing! =-) YeeHaw!
Ok, now onto our ride,
He did really good. We trotted, sidewaysed and we just got 'back into the groove'. It was a lot of fun!

Well gtg!
Love,
Lea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...