Wednesday, November 5

Another good play session!

Well this morning we played with the ponies and groomed them up. I played with Eddie on cantering online and we played with the gate. The gate is a big safety zone for him. So we circling around the gate and I noticed he had the 'druthers' to the gate so we circled around it until it felt good and then we stopped that. Then I took him in the dirt lot and we did liberty stuff in there. We worked on transitions, draw, and the 7 games with an obstacle! He did greta with the 7 games, he stood on a cone, drove around the cone, backed away from the cone, circled through the cone, and sidewaysed over the cone. I was very happy! And so was he! Then I hopped on and we rode out to the pasture. My hip is feeling much better, not totally normal, but I can do everything I need to do to play with Eddie!

Savvy ON!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...