Thursday, December 22

Photonic Red Light

Well, I have time for a quick blog post before I head out to bring the horses in. Eddie has been pretty spunky, anxious, nervous, and crazy lately. I don't really know why, but today we're going to try something.
My mom bought a photonic red light pen and we can use it on horses, cats, and us. So, I looked up nervousness in one of the books it came with and there's a whole procedure for it. Well, I'm going to try it when the horses come in. I hope it will work, I see no reason why it shouldn't. Because my sister used the pen yesterday for a headache and it went away. Sweet. I've heard nothing but great things about the red light pen and a lot of people just use it for everything. KC La Pierre is getting into it and I know the Parellis use it for everything.
I'll let you know how it goes!









Luke 2:8-11
Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...