Saturday, September 10

Wonderful Ride!

It was a wonderful day out today! Sunny and just a little hot, but that's ok. :-)
While the horses were out grazing, I hopped on my bike and did a lap in the track. It was fun and even more so because I was listening to The Sound of Sunshine. It's a song that was in Soul Surfer and is just a happy-go-lucky song.
Anywhos...
When it was time for the horses to come in, I brought Eddie into the outdoor, he got a big drink and we rode for about 45 minutes.
We did a lot of things, so I'll only talk about a few of them. We trotted around a few barrels and almost did a whole lap! I'm so proud of him! Then we worked on backing up. Well, we actually didn't... lol! I would ask him to back up and even if he shifted his weight back, I would let go and we would go and do something else. See, he has a bit of a hard time backing up because he gets stuck and I don't know what to do... So I just released on the slightest try and went and did something else. That seemed to help a lot and by the time we were done, he was taking 2-3 steps back without getting stuck. :-) So there's an improvement! Yay!
Eddie and I then jumped over the cavaletties and just had a ton of fun! He really reads my focus now, especially when we're trotting. We kinda have to be in tune.
So yes, it was a fun day and we had a great time riding!
Time to go and feed the horses! :-)

~Lea & Eddie~



Ephesians 3:12
in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...