Friday, September 9

Updates!

Well, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Just been kinda busy.
But, Eddie and I have doing awesome! We are making lots of progress with our riding and we're having so much fun!!
First of all, we've been doing more laps in the outdoor. He's gotten a lot better with the corners and today we trotted (at liberty, not riding) around the whole thing multiple times. So I'm excited! I think we'll really be able to do it riding soon! :-) He is such a good boy! <3 I love him so much!
Today we played in the outdoor and just hung out together. Kind of a lazy day. :-) It's cloudy, yet bright out and cool (because of the breeze) yet warm. It's a little weird...  lol!
Anyway, I'll post some pictures of what Ed and I have been doin!
P.S. I also got a new hat! It's an outback hat and I like it a lot!


~Lea & Eddie~


1 John 3:16
By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...