Sunday, September 11

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.

I remember, this time ten years ago, I was 7 years old and we were sent home from school early. My sister and I were sitting in the family room, and I was wondering why we were sent home early. My dad came home from work because he worked in Chicago. His office was right next to the Sears Tower and they thought that the Sears Tower would be the next target. I remember being scared that if there had been a terrorist attack in Chicago my dad, therefore our family, would have been affected.
Thank God for the men and women who lay down their lives for our country.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...