Sunday, July 24

Finally Getting Some Play Time In!

Eddie and I playing with the sprinkler! :-) He was a little unsure at first, but eventually got used to it!
Yesterday, Eddie and Scout and I finally got some play time in! Yahoooo!!! It was cooler (still 90 though) and Eddie and I played in the outdoor and track. He was sort of sleepy, so we played in puddles in the outdoor and rode through them. It was really fun! Then, we went for a walk in the track and just hung out together. I was thinking about going for a trail ride, but I was the only one out there and usually I like to have another pair of hands around in case something goes wrong. Anyway, he really enjoyed his walk and our riding is getting more soft every time we ride. I literally only have to think about what I would like to do and do a subtle cue and Eddie gets it. He is so smart and I am so blessed to have him in my life!

Scout and I played next! Oh. My. Goodness. Did we have fun!!! We went around the entire property and he was having a blast! We went through the south line, up through the orchard, in front of the house and to the west gate. Then we went through the pine trees and Scouted pooped by them. hehe! Ooops! That will surprise dad when he mows! lol! Anywho, we went to the north gate after that and back up the driveway to the barn. :-) It was so fun and Scout just LOVES going for walks. I don't blame him - I love them too!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~

P.S. Diesel is doing SO much better. He is completely back to normal. On second thought, he is even better than normal. :-) We have such a happy herd!


Psalm 112:5
A good man deals graciously and lends;
         He will guide his affairs with discretion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...