Friday, May 27

It's SUNNY!

It was finally sunny out today!! There was a slight breeze and it was in the 60's. BRR!! It's going to be June in 5 days! Although, I do think I like the cooler weather - and Eddie does too!
Anyway, I didn't play with Eddie yesterday, because it was windy, cloudy and very cold. On Wednesday, we went for a jog in the pasture and played a little bit in there. But he was spooky still so we didn't do much.
Today, however, Eddie and I had an amazing play day! First, I took Diesel and Scout for a walk around the track. We went for 2 laps and they were very happy to be out on the track. The grass is still dead and we just have to spray underneath the fenceline then they can be out on it. Yippee!
I played with Eddie in the pasture for literally a few minutes, and then he got REALLY sleepy. So we went into the outdoor and rode in there for about 30+ minutes. We worked on some things that I learned at Mark Rashid's clinic. I think Eddie was a little surprised, because I was really taking over the leadership role. Usually I let him wander around and do what he likes with a few things that I want mixed in. But this time I really challenged myself to be the leader and know what we want to do. It went really well and Eddie didn't have many silly moments. My sister took a lot of pictures and videos, so I will upload a new video tomorrow! :-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~


Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...