Monday, May 16

All Three Horses!

Today I played with all three horses! It was SO nice out - sunny, in the 60's and just a little windy. But compared to the wind the last week, it was pretty mild.
Anyway, first mom and I took Scout and Diesel for 2 laps in the track. They were having so much fun! We trotted them around and then let Diesel loose in the outdoor to burn off some energy. He trotted, cantered, bucked and everything! But you know what was cool? He came running back to us for treats and scratches! Diesel is such a good boy! Hopefully we'll get the track scraped this week too. We have a few calls into excavators and it looks like the track will be dirt by next weekend. (praying that it happens!)
Then, this afternoon I set up an obstacle course for me and Eddie! We did all the obstacles but I took it slow because I want to make sure his leg is all better. So, only one jump and two passes over the cavaletties. hehe, with some trotting here and there too. :-) I don't think I could slow him down anyway! He was pretty spunky! We went into the outdoor after that and did some liberty. Not too much, just enough to have fun and make him happy. He loves the outdoor - no scary spots and countless barrels that may have grain on them. lol!
Later this afternoon, we took the ponies for another walk and I drove Diesel! It was awesome! He was so confident with it and I just used a thin laudryline for reins. We even trotted and he would turn around and look at me like, "Was that good? Do I get a treat?" It was so cute! Then, on the second lap I hopped on Scout and we rode while mom walked Diesel. :-) Oh, we had so much fun today and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow! Except, tomorrow I'm going to trim Diesel and then Scout on Wednesday! A full week ahead, and also.... School is almost done!!! :-)

~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Diesel~


Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God in your midst,
      The Mighty One, will save;
      He will rejoice over you with gladness,
      He will quiet
you with His love,
      He will rejoice over you with singing.”
     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...