Friday, April 22

Updates!

Well, I have been a bad blogger the past couple of weeks. And you know what, I don't have an excuse! Well, maybe I do, I have a cold that is still lingering on. :-( But hopefully it won't stick around for too long. Anyway, Eddie and I have been doing some things on and off. It's been windy and cloudy and cold, so we've been playing in the pasture, going for walks and doing a little bit of riding. It's also been raining a lot... So that makes everything slippery. But we have had some good play times and we're playing more with collection which he really enjoys because he gets to be 'naughty.' lol!
Yesterday, I played with Eddie and Scout in the pasture. We all played with our cantering, jumping things and collection. :-) They liked that! Especially because I gave them lots of treats! I hopped on Scout for a little bit, but didn't do much because it was rather slippery. But they enjoyed themselves, and after lunch mom and I headed out to Eagle's Wings. I played with Jigs and trimmed him up and he was great! Very playful and sort of naughty, but he is such a sweetie! :-) We did some falling leaf, collection (which I think he thought fascinating!) jumped a cavaletti and did some circles.
Such good ponies we have, I love them so much!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout & Jigs~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...