Thursday, March 17

Another Great Ride!

Yesterday, Eddie and I went for another amazing ride! We played in the pasture first, because he was really sleepy and we just did some small things. We jumped over the barrels, trotted in the track and went for a long walk. Like I said, he was really sleepy, so we took an hour break and I went back out a little later and rode in the outdoor. He was awesome!! We trotted in between barrels, and I sat it really nicely! Yippee!
His trot was very slow, and relaxed and it was just really nice to go out and have a normal ride. He wasn't scared, I was confident, and we just rode!
:-) Yay!

~Lea & Eddie~






Psalm 23:1-3
The LORD is my shepherd;
         I shall not want.
 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
         He leads me beside the still waters.
 He restores my soul;
         He leads me in the paths of righteousness
         For His name’s sake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...