Monday, February 21

Wild Eddie!

 Well, yesterday it rained all day, so today the horses were very hyper!!
I took Eddie out to the round pen for about 10 minutes and he was totally nuts! He was rearing up, galloping on a 12ft line, bucking and just being nuts. 0_0 And the whole time I was just standing there... lol! But I did get some nice, fast backups from him and he went sideways really lightly!
hehe, anywho, it doesn't really matter that he was crazy. He had fun and got some energy out. Tomorrow will be a fun day too, I'm sure he'll have just as much energy, if not more! :-)
I did groom Scout and Eddie in their stalls and they were very happy for that! Plus they looked really pretty and Eddie looked handsome as he was being crazy!
Oh, such silly ponies we have!


~Lea & Eddie~



Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...