Monday, February 14

Riding in the Snow!

The other day, Eddie and I had a blast!!
It was warm out and we took advantage of that and rode in the outdoor for a nice long time. We ran through some drifts and he hopped over some of them. It was really fun and I was totally confident and he was confident too. So it was a wonderful ride!!

 Eddie and I are getting really good at requesting things to one another. I make polite requests like, "Can we go over there, please?" And he has yet to ignore one. But he makes requests too. "Can we just stop, mom?" So I have to do my part and listen to him as well. It's really fun and we've reached a new level of understanding. :-) That's always so exciting!!!

 Weee! Plowing through a huge drift. It would probably be about 3 1/2 feet if we measured the depth! Crazy!!
And mom got me this book for Valentine's day! I can't want to start reading it and learn some new things. I glanced through it last night and it looks really good!!
I'll be posting more on that book as I read through it!


~Lea & Eddie~


John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...