Friday, January 7

Round Pen Play

For the last couple of days, Eddie and I have just been playing in the round pen. Mainly because the ground is so hard everywhere else, and there is a lot of grass in the round pen. So, he's been very happy to graze while we play, but that's fine with me! It's his reward after we do something together! :-)
We've also gone for more walks down to the orchard and he is enjoying that too. I'm really glad that it's not icy though. I think, with horses, we can take on anything but ice. We haven't really been riding much either, because of the ground being so hard. But hopefully we'll get some more snow soon and we can ride again. I have gotten lots of videos, so I'll make a video/movie soon. :-) I've also played with Diesel and Scout and taken them for walks too. It's just been really nice to spend time with them and regroup/think about where we want to go next. I think the next thing that I'm going to do with the horses is get our liberty better, and of course or riding. Hopefully the snow will come soon!


~Lea & Eddie~


Ephesians 5:1
Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...