Tuesday, January 25

Riding in the Snow!

Today was beautiful!! It was cloudy, but there was no wind and it was in the 30's. Yippee!! So much better than the 10-20 degree days we've been having.
So, first mom and I went out to On Eagle's Wings Equine Center and I trimmed Jigsaw. It had been 4 weeks since I last trimmed him and his feet were long, but in good shape. That was very exciting!! I'm glad that his feet are doing well now that I've taken them on.
Later today, Allison and I played with the horses out in the track. We went for a long walk around in the track, then we went in the outdoor and let Scout and Eddie run around together. It was really funny! Eddie was having a blast running around with Scout and Scout was rather annoyed that he had to run around. lol! But after that, Al and I hopped on for a good half an hour and just chilled with our ponies. We walked around, the horses ate snow and ice off of the barrels. Eddie was really good and he was quite a gentleman! I really worked on using my focus in turning him and he responded so well! Yay! :-) He's such a good boy!
Tomorrow is supposed to be just as warm and sunny as today, so I think it will be a wonderful day!


~Lea & Eddie~



Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...