Friday, November 5

Windy, windy day!

It was so windy today!! So Eddie and I played in the pasture for a little bit. We jumped some things, trotted around and just did some small things. He was very... silly today! ;-) He just wasn't that respectful of my space and kept trying to bite me, so I don't know what that was. But instead of punishing for it (I did move him out of my space so that I didn't get pushed around) I just checked what could be causing it. I didn't find anything, he wasn't sore, he might have been a little cold, or maybe he was just having a bad day. But anywho, we did some small things, went for a nice long walk, played at liberty and then we just rode around for a little bit. Pretty much just spending time together. :-) Then he was fine, and not mouthy/bitey/pushy anymore! Hmmm, wonder what that could have been...
It wasn't a big deal though, and we ended on an awesome note! He let me ride him around bareback and bridleless! Yippee!! :-) He's such a good boy! Even if he has a bit of an off day.


Here's a new video from the past couple of days!




Lea & Eddie


Luke 5:20
When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...