Wednesday, September 15

500!

500 what?
Maybe it's... 500 play session with Eddie....
Maybe it's... 500 days until something...
Maybe it's... 500 ways to ride a horse...
500 what?!

It's my 500th. blog post!!!
Woohoo!
I have been writing on my blog for 2 years and 363 days and have averaged 19 posts per month.
It's been an incredible 3 years! Things have changed so much, but then again stayed the same in a cool kind of way.

Anyways, on to what we did today!

Eddie and I had a lovely play session out in the pasture! We did some fast paced-run around sort of things and he had a blast! See... he seems really sleepy on the outside, but he really does have a TON of energy on the inside. So it's just a matter of getting it out and playing with it. Which we did, and he had a blast!
Then we did some long reins, jumped over a bunch of things, played with our sidepass at the trot and ended there.
He was offering a lot, and I appreciated that.

So we went into the outdoor after that and I got on. He was very spunky, but we had a good time! We walked around, and just goofed around. :-) We stood on the pedestal, and chased Scout, so he was enjoying himself! lol!

We ended a really good, sweet note and then went back inside.
I'm glad to have such an amazing horse as Eddie! He teaches me so much! :-)


~Lea & Eddie~



1 John 4:16

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...