Friday, July 16

A Wonderful Session!

Today Eddie and I had a great play session!
We did some more long reins (picked up where we left off on Monday) and he did awesome with them. We just played with being connected and doing transitions with the littlest amount of pressure possible. Which was usually just a change in my breathing and a point with my finger. So that was really fun! Then we played with me changing my focus while we were running.
So we would be going along, pointed towards one thing (or place) then I would change my body focus to a log or something easy to see. He did really good with that, and it really got him thinking and me thinking as well! Kept me clever, and him engaged!
We finished with going to the pedestal, and then I hopped on for a little bit. Lately, after we do these kinds of sessions, where it's all a brain game, we are so ready for riding! Much more ready than I would ever have been if we just did some tasks. So I hopped on, and every time he would turn around, look at me and I could tell that he was going, "Where now, mom?" It was really neat, and hopefully we'll be able to ride more, because we had a lot of fun!!

We ended there (and did a few minutes of cavaletties) and then we went inside to cool off.

It was really fun, and I think we both like using our brains more than our bodies!

~Lea & Eddie~



Numbers 22:28-30
28 Then the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”
29 And Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have abused me...."

30 So the donkey said to Balaam, “ Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden, ever since I became yours, to this day? Was I ever disposed to do this to you?”
And he said, “No.”  


(I love this verse for so many reasons!) :-)

2 comments:

Hannah Willis said...

That is wonderful to hear lea!! awesome job.

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Hannah!! :) It was nice to get a play session in between hot days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...