Monday, July 19

A Fun Day with Friends!

July 18th.

Today I went out to Rebecca and Savvanah's place to play with them and do some horsemanship stuff!
I gave them an on the ground lesson and then gave them some pointers while they were riding. Mostly I just watched and took pictures, but it was really fun! But then she let me ride for a while and Savy did great! She is such a good girl! And Rebecca, (drumroll please!) passed her Parelli Level 2!!! WOOHOO REBECCA!!!!! :-) So proud of you guys!! So now we're going to learn from different horsemen together and we can further our relationships with our horses! :-) Lots of fun!


So today, mom and I are taking it easy after a really busy morning. I am exhausted though! lol!
Hopefully things will settle down soon and get back to normal.




~Lea & Eddie~




Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I
am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...