Friday, June 18

Time Flies...

...when you're having fun!
It seems like every time I come in from a play session with Eddie, there is always something to do, and I don't get around to posting on my blog!
So I shall be better about posting every day.
Lately Eddie and I have been having a lot of fun. We're doing more liberty in the round pen (which is a big accomplishment for him, since he hates the round pen), and more things with long reins. Our zone 5 driving has gotten really light, and everything feels like a whisper now. Especially our riding!
We're been riding more and more lately and last time I rode, he was so light! With our backing up especially. Now I just pull a little bit on his mane, and wiggle my toes, and he backs up, or slows down. Which is wonderful!!!
So we're having a ton of fun, and advancing our horsemanship day after day!

My mom and I are also preparing to go to Ohio for the Parelli Event! We're meeting some very special friends there (http://savvyisthegoal.blogspot.com/) and it will be for the first time too! To say that I'm excited, doesn't even come close! This will be our 4th Parelli event, and I can't wait! We're leaving on June 24th and coming home on the 28th. It will be a long time away from Eddie, but I'm sure that my sister will take care of the herd. ;-)

Savvy on friends! And keep it natural!


~Lea & Eddie~



Psalm 46:1-3
1 God is our refuge and strength,
         A very present help in trouble.
 2 Therefore we will not fear,
         Even though the earth be removed,
         And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
 3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
         Though the mountains shake with its swelling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...