Friday, June 4

June 3rd

Today Eddie and I had an awesome session! We started in the track and did some zone 5 driving with one rein. Which was a great preparation for what we did next!
We went into the pasture and did some sidepasses from zone 5 with one rein, and he did amazing! They were super pretty, and it gave him something interesting to do!
Then we ran around for a little bit, playing with jumps, doing some direction games, where I got his focus on me, and what we were doing. Which was really fun, and like before, it was a great preparation for what we did next! ;) hehe!
I had my sister go and get my reins (because she was going inside anyway) and my helmet, and we rode for a nice long time! It took a little patience on my part, and consistency on his part, but he offered the direction making/speed decisions over to me and we ended up having a lovely ride! And it was just beautiful out! We did some sidepasses, which were really fun, and I was seeing how light I could be, which was much lighter than I normally am! Just a thought, or a look to where we wanted to go, and Eddie offered to go there. :) YAY! I've been waiting a long time for that, and he is finaly feeling comfortable with it, as am I! Yippee!!!


What a great play session, thank you so much Eddie! <3

~Lea & Eddie~


1 Chronicles 29:11
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness,
      The power and the glory,
      The victory and the majesty;
      For all
that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
      Yours
is the kingdom, O LORD,
      And You are exalted as head over all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...