Monday, January 11

Fun in the Snow!

This morning we had a great play session together!
We went in the round pen and played at liberty! We did some squeeze game over the barrels which he did amazingly! At first he didn't want to do it, but then we did some 'reverse psycology' by just going, "Ok, then let's just lick it!" After that he was offering it "Let's jump mom!!!" So that was really cool. :)
Then we played with some circling game and he did amazing with that! His transitions are so smooth and light now. His change of directions are getting there, but I'm having him come all the way into me, then going back out, because he's had some trouble with that before.
We did some 'chase me' next. hehe! I made a quick video of us playing with it. It's really funny!


I got on and we rode after that. We decided to play with the spanish walk from his back. It was really cool! He did it twice with each foot, then the sun went away and he got really snarky.  :/  hehe, it was funny though! So I got off and we did it from the ground. I admit it, I got a little snarky back (are we mirrors of each other or what?!) so we went back to the driving game while I rode. He did it twice more and then we ended there. It was a fun thing for us to try!
I slid off of his rump to finish things off and we went back inside! It was a really, really good play session and I was out there for a good hour and a half.
Love you Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

2 Timothy 2:15
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...