Wednesday, December 23

Yesterday's Session!

Was amazing!!!
It was snowing/sleeting and it was windy, but we had a great time!!!
I taught him the spanish walk and he did it perfectly!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1305118271512
There's a video of it! It's through facebook, so let me know if it works.
I was just so proud of him! First I asked him to lift it with the driving game, then I asked him to paw with a little more driving game and I gave him grain. So we did it for each foot until he was doing it, then stepping too. What a cool horse!
We did some more cutting game, and chase me game. He loves those games! Stick to me was something else we did at the trot, canter and walk. :) Oh guess what?! He even jumped a single barrel laying down.
I rode for a little bit after that. We trotted around and for 1/2 the time I stayed on, but with a) slippery snow pants and b) a wet, slippery horse, I came off once, but it was so funny! I was laughing! I got it on video too, I thought it was quite humerous!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1305122231611
We just had fun after that and I went in because I was cold. It was fun though! I love playing in the snow!!

So, now we're supposed to get 1/4 inches of ice today and it's supposed to rain a LOT. great... it will ruin all the beautiful snow we just got.
Oh well, at least it will be a white Christmas with some shiny ice mixed in there.

Lea & Eddie

Colossians 2:6-7
As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...