Thursday, December 17

"I'm running! I'm running! I'm RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! .......... i'm done...."

That was Eddie's motto for today!
We went out to play and he was full of energy. Well, he had gotten in with Scout, he went through the fence. Don't ask how a 15.3 hand horse can get through a fence... You don't want to know! So he obviously wanted someone to play with.
Anyway, we went out to the pasture with the plan of improving our cutting game and playing with our sideways towards. Well Eddie told me, "NO WAY! LET'S PLAY!!!" So we played!!! We went for 1 whole lap in the pasture doing falling leaf. He was having a blast, then after 3/4 of a lap, he stopped, looked at me... and was like, "I'm done, thanks!"

So he was nice and relaxed for the rest of the play session! We played with the cutting game, advanced sideways and double jumping. He did super whith the double jumping! He did is twice over 1 barrel, then the tube. I was so proud of him, it looked like it took a lot of coordination!
<---- That's a picture of Eddie and I playing the cutting game! He did super with it, very attentive, and very hyper! hehe!

Then, he was even calm enough, that I hopped on and we went halfway to the gate.
I was thinking about that earlier, I think our
freestyle needs to TLC. Because in the fall, I was riding every day, felt little-to no unconfidence, and he was completely fine with it. I think it's just because we haven't ridden too much, that he's kind of snarky and I'm a teansy weansy unconfident. I just have to remember to trust myself. :) And trust him. :)

~Lea & Eddie~




Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...