Friday, December 11

Fun in the Snow!




Today was so much fun!! My sister and I had a play day in the snow!!!






First Eddie and I did some fun online stuff with the hackamore and reins extended into a 22 foot line. We jumped over the tube which was covered in a 2 foot drift and extended for 3 feet. He just soared over it!!!
Then I grabbed a helmet, redid the reins and hopped on!








This is when we were backing up and he got all collected - I love it!!
So we played with the clover leaf a little bit and just walked/trotted around a little bit. We chased my sister and Scout too - hehe!
It was fun to ride in the snow!


We just had a good 'ole time with the ponies. My sister has been teaching Scout how to drive, so she took us for a ride!

She had an inner tube attached to his surcingle and we went for a walk! It was fun!! I think Scout liked it too! Eddie didn't like it, because he had to follow me, but it was fun!!!
YIPPEE!!!!!



~Lea & Eddie~

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Y'all have come such a far way in your freestyle! That 'tubing' experience sounds fun! The only time I have ever 'steered' an inner-tube is when I drive our boat while trying to get my cousins and friends (and sisters) off of the inner-tube!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...