Monday, November 23

Energy & Online

Today Eddie and I played online with various Level 3/4 things.
I sat on the ground, had him circle around me and had him go to different obstacles. I was also playing music, so that was really fun! It felt like I was doing a spotlight or something!
So we played around when we did some circles he was VERY hyper!!! He would canter, canter, canter, then I would ask him to do the short trot, long trot and he got all LB again. So once he was LB we went to liberty! He did really good. We did some close, trotting circles, jumped the barrels, stick to me at walk, trot and canter and he only left a few times! Then we stood on the pedestal and I asked him to bring his HQ towards me, with his front feet on the pedestal. He's really getting the hang of that! =-D
We played for about an hour and then it started to get windy and I was frozen, so we ended it there. He did great though, for a cold, windy day!
I LOVE YOU EDDIE!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

Colossian 1:15-16
He is the image of the invisible God. The firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created, visible and invisbile, in heaven and on earth. Whether by thrones, domains, principalities or powers all things were created through Him and by Him.
(recited by heart, so I don't know if it's right!...)

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Sounds like fun! Y'all are so awesome! Y'all are Sonny, Toby, and I's role models!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Toby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...