Thursday, October 8

Mounting from the Neck

Woohoo! I was determined to at least try it with Eddie again. We've tried before and it went terribly, so hopefully this try would work. And it did!!! He gives me about 2 seconds as my window of opportunity and each time I missed it because I couldn't get my leg over fast enough. But I got it to where he lifts his head now instead of putting it down farther. lol! So he did SUPER! I just have to work on getting my leg up and over his back. YAY! So I got on (from the log) and rode for a little bit and played with some point to point. Then I got off and we played circling game, sending him over things while I am FAR away and rollbacks. It was a lot of fun!! Oh yeah, Diesel had gotten out before hand, read his blog:  http://trustinmenaturally.blogspot.com/ It's so funny!!!

Then we played with the trailer and he did awesome!!!! He put his front 2 feet in and was looking around calmly. I had opened the window, so he was like, "Oh! A window! Can I look out of it?" But I didn't let him go all the way in because I want it imprinted on his brain that we back out of a trailer. No turning around like in his stall. So we're going to work with that and it's getting better every day!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

Lamentations 3:22-23
22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

LOL! YAY Eddie! WOO HOO! lol! ttyl!

~Lauren

Lea and Eddie said...

hehe! YEEHAW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...