Wednesday, August 26

Sillyness, Demos and Rain.

Okey-doke! Well I haven't posted in a few days... Ok, three...
So on Monday I took all these random videos of Eddie and I, and let me tell you, they are hilarious!!! I was home alone, so I was really giggly, and I was talking to myself and to Eddie and the camera. No, I will not post them on Youtube! haha! The comments on it would be crazy! A few times it sounded like I was just talking gibberish! =-D ANYWAY! Eddie was really good and even though it was warm out, he was super.
Now we're on to Tuesday! We had a few friends come out to see the horses and watch some Parelli. It was fun. Eddie and I did some online, then liberty and I hopped on for a few minutes. I rode Scout bridleless too and he did great! Eddie did really good change of directions and stick to me. Yay Eddie!!
It rained a lot today, so the horses were in and out of their stalls. I groomed them all up (Diesel rolled after I got him clean, the little bugger) and they all looked pretty, for a while anyway.
Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice, so hopefully we'll be able to play and ride tomorrow.
Well gtg!

Have a savvy week!!!!!!!!

~Lea & Eddie~

5 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

The vids sound funny:)! lol! I do the same thing though... Come on post them on Youtube!
Y'all keep up the good work:). I LOVE hearing about y'alls successes!
Sounds like our horses:)!
Will do!

Lea and Eddie said...

lol!!! Maybe I'll put them on Photobucket so their not too public... Then I'll post them on here... maybe!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Do it!!!! I'll post some vids of me acting goofy if you'll post yours:)!

Lea and Eddie said...

haha! ok! They are long though!

Jordyn Daniels said...

YAY!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...