Sunday, July 12

2 Years

2 years since what?
Well this time two years ago we were watching Pat and Linda Parelli at the 2007 Parelli Tour Stop. We bought the Level 1 kit and at that time they were giving the Level 2 dvds with the Level 1 pack for free. So the beginning of the journey began. We had played with the 7 games a little before hand with the 7 Games VHS, but nothing as in depth as the Level 1 pack. We learned so much and I was thrilled with the results. By the fall we were already seeing a change and I dived into the Level 2 DVDs excitedly.
I can't believe that was only two years ago. It feels like I've been doing Parelli forever! lol! I've classified myself as a Parelli sponge, I soak up everything!
I'm so glad God led us to Parelli. He always knows what He's doing.


~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...