Wednesday, June 10

I'M BACK!!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
Well the Madison Celebration was awesome. I learned so much and it was an amazing experience. It seems like every year I go, I grow. ;-) hehe, I rhymed! Anyways, this year it seemed like a lot of people knew me! 8-O I was not expecting that! Valerie and I got to talk, Anna sat with us, Fran and I talked, Helen Topp smiled, Karen Ulvin said hello,
Jill said hi, Marcy smiled and said hi, Dominga talked to us and I think that's it! lol! It was so cool, but kind of weird at the same time. Most people I saw at the clinic, but a few others said they knew me just through the forum/blog. I guess God is finally making my dreams come true! Not being recognized, but getting out there and teaching people. =-) Hooray!
All in all, the Celebration was probably one of the best. I don't know if it had the *WOW-ZA* energy like last year, but it was still awesome!
I have also been contemplating the purchase of the Cradle Bridle. I have enough money, but I don't know if I want to save it up for anything else. I'd better pray about it, and tithe first!

I got to play with Eddie the last three days, which was GREAT! I rode the last two days and I've been working on 45ft line stuff with all my new tidbits of information!
I promise I'll be posting more often.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;

The LORD will give grace and glory;
No good thing will He withhold
From those who walk uprightly.

TTYL!


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...