Monday, May 4

Liberty!!!

Alrighty then...
Let's start with this morning...
Well this morning I worked with Diesel and he was fantastic. I walked around with him out in the pasture and he was very friendly. I played with his front feet and rubbed his back ones. He's doing much better! I can't wait to work with him again tomorrow!!!
Then I played with Eddie. We had an amazing session!!!! At first we played with a bit of zone 5 driving and he was VERY sleepy!!! So I got my bareback pad, hackamore, and helmet and whipped my butterflies into formation with my carrot stick! lol! I hopped on (quite gracefully and with ease) and we walked around. He was very lazy, but we did do the figure eight, sideways (which was SO light) stood on the pedestal, touched a barrel, 9 step back up, FQ yields and HQ yields. It was a lot of fun and I was confident the whole time! WOOHOO!!!!! Thank you Jesus for giving it back!!!!!!!!
We played at liberty a little bit after and he did great. We sidewaysed towards and away without a fence (at liberty) and it's suddenly burst into Level 3 quality! YIPPEE!!!!
Here are pictures:
(I'll post them later!!!!)
We played later this afternoon and we were going to do our Level 3 liberty audition, but I had to change plans. For some reason he didn't want to hide his HQ. What a silly dude! lol! But we'll try again maybe tomorrow.
Oh, and my birthday is on Wednesday! 15... wow... Time flies!!!!!
OH! And here is my new blog. It's all about Diesel!
http://trustinmenaturally.blogspot.com/

Philippians 4:6
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...