Friday, May 8

Ah! It's been so busy!!

Alrighty then...
On May 5th. I rode Eddie in the round pen and it was a lot of fun! If someone had been home and I had had a helmet I would have trotted around and jumped the barrels. We were having that good of a day! It feels so good to be confident now!
On May 6th. it was my birthday and I had another good ride on Eddie. He was SO SO SO tired!!! We did the figure eight pattern, I asked him to trot, he walked faster, and we stood on the pedestal. I wish he had trotted, but it was a safe, and confident ride, so I can't complain! =-)
On May 7th. I took Eddie for a walk around the pasture. He did great without any buddy. It was just me and him which is a huge improvement! We played at liberty and I rode for a little bit. Oh, but I have to tell you, my mom told me to take off my boots so I could mount easier. Because it's impossible to swing your leg up and over Eddie with heavy boots. So I was riding in my socks! How interesting! And we were bareback and bridleless! He went over to the fence and stuck his entire head underneath the electric. I knew he would spook, because he always does so I hopped off... with my socks... into the mud... Ewww........... lol! So I continued to play at liberty and online with just my socks. They were black by the end of the play session! too funny!!! I also gave Eddie a bath. He didn't like it. lol! He stood perfectly but he was chewing his rope and getting made at it. I think he didn't like it because the water was cold. =-( Sorry Eddie! lol!
Then today, I went out, cleaned stalls and I have yet to play with the horses. My sister is at work, so I get them all to myself! Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!

Colossians 1:15-17
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Lea & Eddie
I'll post pics later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...