Thursday, April 9

Sunny and Savvy!

It was so nice outside today! We played in the morning, with an introduction to zone 5 driving. I'm planning on going through zone 5 driving over the summer. So, we're starting that. No cavaletties today, but even if we keep it up every other day, it's till good for him.
Then I came inside and did a science test, went back out, ate lunch, talked to Keri for a couple hours went back out and rode!
Eddie was so happy to see me! He came right up, and haltered so enthusiastically! I grabbed the bareback pad, finesse reins and bridle ;-). We rode around for a while and I even got him to trot! Yay! I was really sleepy and so was he! Then we did the bullseye pattern, sideways with and without a fence, he did great with those and we opened a gate! It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow! Although I think it's supposed to rain... :-( Yucky!
TTYL!!!!!


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...